Custom Search

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Zombie Chicken Awards!



Thanks!?! to my friend Baloney for the above award.  It's my FIRST award for blogging, so I'm not quite sure what this says about me!

As Baloney says, this award, as all of the rest of them do, comes with strings. Pass it along kind of strings. And the rules are...
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."

So, my tags go to:
1.  A Glimpse of Our Life  (friend from college)
2.  Random Ramblings  (great friend and neighbor)
3.  Straight From the Cobb (Atlanta friend)
4.  Patterico's Pontifications (only because this is my brother and his is NOT that kind of blog...he'll laugh hysterically.)
5.  P31 Wife (high school friend)

And to all of you out there, my adoring fans...oh wait, this isn't the Academy Awards.  Sorry!  I lost my head for a minute. ;o)

5 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

Wow Swizz - congrats on the well earned award! :)
You know you wanted one...

Swizz said...

Once I figure out how to make my OWN awards...watch out Baloney! :o)

Shannon said...

Congrats - I think? I got one too and not exactly sure what to do with it? Zombie Chickens? Do you think they are any relation to the Funky Chickens?

Kim said...

Swizz, Thanks for tagging me! I would love to get more comments on my blog. Just need to be better about keeping up with it!

Kim said...

Swizz...still trying to do the Zombie Chicken thing. Problem is I don't know 5 people who have blogs. I'm trying to find out who else has a blog then I'll post it on mine.