Custom Search

Friday, April 24, 2009

8 Things...

Tagged again... thanks Baloney!
Still not used to this pre-programmed blog stuff, so bear with me! And remember, none of these lists are in any particular order.

Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing:
- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends. (I will be tagging only 2. I don't know many bloggy friends and Baloney tagged one of the few I do. So, I'm breaking the chain! I'm thinking the new rules of all of these should be tag ONE person and not until you feel it is time someone needs to be tagged.) ;o)
- Go tell them you tagged them!


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. The Rev coming home every evening.
2. Talking with my sisters on the phone.
3. HOLIDAYS!!!
4. Weekends!!!
5. Comments on my blog.
6. Ice cream after JMonster goes to bed.
7. Reading a great book. (Okay, it doesn't have to be THAT great. Just good will suffice!)
8. A wonderful vacation...it can be beach, mountains, whatever, as long as it is active!

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1. Took JMonster to the dentist to get his newly almost knocked out front teeth checked.
2. Skipped school to avoid said teeth from being disturbed at all.
3. Went to grocery store to get soft foods. See #'s 1 and 2.
4. Watched the 1967 version of Dr. Dolittle. It was great by the way!
5. Messed around on the computer.
6. Went to our neighbors to distract JMonster from his teeth. Had a great visit!
7. Tutored a student in Physical Science.
8. Sat through a storm that dropped a mix of small up to golf ball size hail on our house and The Rev's car!

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
1. Be in more than one place at a time.
2. Make enough money for us to live and give without having to work. :o) Not that I really work, but I wouldn't want The Rev to have to, either!
3. Get pregnant easier. Not too easily, mind you...just easier.
4. Let go of things from the past so that I learn the lessons from them but have no actual memory of them. I'd want to choose what to eliminate, though!
5. Be more like Jesus in ALL that I do.
6. Only have to sleep whenever I feel like it. Not have it be a biological need.
7. Eat whatever I want without it affecting my cholesterol. Darn genetics!
8. Create world peace. Trite, but true.

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
1. The Mentalist
2. The Closer
3. Psych
4. Lost
5. NCIS
6. Bones
7. American Idol
8. Chuck

BLOGGERS TAGGED:
1. Random Ramblings
2. Kaleb & Jackie's World
3. YOU! Even if you are not listed by name, you've been tagged. :o)

Hope you enjoyed!

5 comments:

Ash said...

Oh whirled peas - I would love me a helping of that :-)

Thanks for the link to your brother's site!! I just got back from driving my 3-year-old around, trying to get him to take a nap, and the talk radio circuit is discussing how Obama seems to be back peddling even more. I totally agree with the AIG Bonus comparison. I think the world is in too much trouble these days for the "average American" to give a flip about what happened to a couple of very bad people. That sounds very callous, doesn't it? But I think you know what I mean.

Happy Friday! Sorry about the teeth and the hail! Em

Little Sis said...

Is the Rev's car okay? Hope so!!! Also, hope J Monster is feeling better.

ThatsBaloney said...

I love the Closer and Chuck! They should have been on my list as well.

Patsy said...

A triple dare I can't refuse so I am commenting. "The Closer" would be my #1 choice. I never miss it. Well, almost never.

Found you thru your brother's site. I don't always comment, but enjoy reading about you and yours.

Swizz said...

Patsy, thanks for the shout out! It's fun having a brother who can send people my way, although most people that read his stuff would rather read HIS fluff than mine! :o) And he never shares his fluff.

I know, a triple dog dare is unmissable...they MUST be taken!