In forty days I will be forty.
Fabulous, fantastic, fulfilled forty!
And to honor this, I am going to be "preparing" for my big FOUR OH.
How, you ask?
Well, let me share!
For the next forty days I will be making some changes.
1. Getting up 40 minutes earlier.
(Why? Because of discipline. God is working on discipline with me!)
2. Going to bed 40 minutes earlier.
(This goes hand in hand with #1!)
3. 40 minutes of prayer and reading Bible each day.
(I already do both of these things, but not for this long.)
4. Do something uplifting for someone else each day.
(More of others, less of me! See a trend here?)
5. Do something active for 40 minutes each day.
(Not necessarily working out, can be playing outside, swimming, etc...)
I am SO excited to be ramping up for my big day!
Wanna join me?
Share what changes YOU are willing to make for 40 days!