Custom Search

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Funny JMonster

I have put an area in the sidebar where I list some of the funny things JMonster says to us. It would be way too full if I listed them all, but when one sticks in my mind I add it.

Tonight JMonster cracked me up at dinner! I thought I'd share:

We were sitting at the table finishing up our dinner. JMonster was just about finished and had taken his fork and put it in his mouth, where he kept playing with it and acting like he was biting it. Remember, he injured his teeth last week and isn't supposed to knock them or eat hard foods so biting on the fork was a big no no!

"JMonster, stop that. If you bite on that fork you might knock your teeth out."

"Mommy, if I knock my teeth out...will that make my brain come out?"




I have to admit I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Only my child...

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is so funny! Thanks for sharing!