Custom Search

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Crawfish, shrimp, and friends!

I forgot to take pictures tonight. I plugged in the battery for the camera a few hours before our guests were to arrive, but completely forgot to USE the darn thing the whole time everyone was here. Double drat!

We had a crawfish boil/baked shrimp dinner. The Rev won this for us at a silent auction,and it was FABULOUS! I think they used about 10 sticks of butter between appetizers, dinner, and dessert. Seriously. I kid you not.



Some of our nearest and dearest friends came to enjoy this meal with us; to eat yummy food on a table covered in newspaper and butcher paper with paper towel bibs hanging out of our shirts.

Now I'm feeling a bit roly poly. So glad I decided on a sundress instead of the pants! I think what put me over the edge, and was the cream of the evening, was the bread pudding.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ahhh--that bread pudding look great-I love that stuff! I haven't been to a craw"dad" buffet in years...thanks for bringing back memories! :)

Swizz said...

It was so yummy! We are eating the leftovers for dinner tonight and I can't wait.

MMmmmmmmmm...