Custom Search

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Brown Wins!

A quick congrats to Scott Brown in Massachusetts for his major victory in winning Ted Kennedy's senate seat. This may not stop Obamacare...I think the Dems have proven that they can pull some hi jinks, but in my opinion it sends a severe message to Washington.

I also believe Scott Brown is a player to be watched in 4-8 years for a run at the presidency. Huckabee/Brown ticket? Brown would need some polishing, as he proved by trying to auction off his daughters in his acceptance speech, but he is a people person with strong conservative values.

2 comments:

backwoods conservative said...

It has sent a message, but the indication I get from the way many liberal politicians and pundits are talking is they don't understand it. They're saying things like they need to find a better way to present their policies, rather than understanding that it's the policies themselves that are getting them into trouble.

What Scott Brown has accomplished is impressive, but I'm against rushing him into higher office. We just put one inexperienced rookie Senator in the White House; I don't think it would be a good idea to follow him with another.

Swizz said...

I'd agree with you on not rushing someone into office, but right now I'm just pulling my hair out trying to think of WHO? Who can run and win? Who has the conservative values I want to see in office while not going off of the deep end (in either direction?)

Someone give me a good, strong name!