Custom Search

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Georgia Aquarium!

JMonster and I headed to the Georgia Aquarium today with our friend Swimming Sarah and her sister Beth, and Sarah's "nephew" Not a Chevy. :o) A grand time was had by all!

JMonster at the aquarium for the first time since he was a very little guy.


This pic is a little blurry, but look at the sweet way the boys interact. JMonster kept calling Not a Chevy his big brother.


On the moving sidewalk going through the glass tunnel...they laid down to watch!


Not a Chevy, Sarah and JMonster


I was taking the pictures, so this is the only one with me in it.


All four of them trying to make grouper faces!


This was actually taken through the glass!


At the end of the trip...they were both exhausted and falling over!

1 comment:

daflowers said...

looks like fun! say hello to Sarah and Beth for me! I went to school with them way back when...