Custom Search

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Beyond his years...

One day JMonster will HATE me for posting things on here about him. Until the time he becomes fully aware of it, though, I intend to take full advantage.

This evening while I was putting JMonster down for bed...actually, we were snuggling in the glider in his room, he leaned over and told me he needed to tell me a secret. "Come closer," he said and pulled my head so he could whisper in my ear.

"I am grateful for you and I love you."

REALLY! That is what he whispered in my ear. My child, who will just be 3 in one week, TOLD ME that he is GRATEFUL for me and that he LOVES ME! Unprompted. And, I'm not sure I've said the words I'm grateful to HIM.

What a blessing God has given me with my precious son. Through all of the infertility trials we went, through all of the tears and heartache, we were blessed beyond all imagination.

And now, in front of the entire world (okay, in front of those few that read my blog!) I announce that

I AM GRATEFUL for JMONSTER and I LOVE HIM!


Go tell someone how special THEY are to YOU.

1 comment:

ThatsBaloney said...

How sweet.
Might want to record that!
You can replay it again and again when he's a teen.