Custom Search

Friday, June 19, 2009

Ichat and date day and news updates, oh my!

JMonster and I are in love with ichat! We have started talking to The Rev using ichat, which allows us to SEE him as well as hear him. What a great technology! It's making this time apart much easier for all of us.

On another note, tomorrow is a date day for JMonster and me. We've been apart so much because of VBS and my swimming lesson schedule that we're taking some special time, just the two of us. I'll bring the camera and hopefully I can get some cute pics.

And finally (is this the most random post I've had? I'm thinking so...), what is up with Iraq? And with North Korea? And the healthcare scare? Do I need to build a bunker? Is anyone else as terrified as me that things are going downhill at a dangerously scary rate? I'm just saying...

I really miss blogging these days. I hope all of you are patient people and will stick with me as I slog through these busy days and get settled (and hopefully less busy). See you soon!

No comments: