Custom Search

Thursday, March 11, 2010

They're WATCHING!

You know they're out there. Watching. Taking in everything they see. Never saying a word.

LURKERS

Are you one of them? Someone who drops by every now and then just to see what's going on?

I don't mind. Seriously!

But...wouldn't it be that much MORE fun to get in on the conversation? You can even do it anonymously.

Even if you don't have a lot to say, we love having you here.

Just keep coming back! You never know what you might find...

4 comments:

Susan said...

I, Susan Miller, am a lurker....I admit it. I just need to know what goes on with my former neighbors no matter where they go! :)

Swizz said...

Welcome, Susan! We'll begin a "Lurkers Anonymous" meeting soon. ;o)

So glad you come around! Feel free to chime in whenever you want.

MISS YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Lurking...

he he he

Orson said...

The Shadow knows!