Custom Search

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Happy to Be Me!

A dear friend, Ross King, is a wonderful musician...he's recently released a new kids album which we find to be one of the best kids albums on the market. I listen even when the kids aren't! This is one of my favorite songs on the album...it makes me happy and reminds me that God did a good job making me. ENJOY!!!



Besides Happy To Be Me, there are a few others on the album which rock:
~JUICEBOX! A whole song about juice boxes. Makes me giggle.
~Don't Do It...a song about boogers.
~No One Likes to Hear the Sound of Whining...the kids love this one and I sing it to them when they whine!

Many more I can't recall off the top of my head. You'll just have to buy it to find out!

Interested in possibly buying his album? I would if I were you! Go HERE!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Adam LOVES music so I just might have to get this for him :)