Custom Search

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm going to try something new. If you don't like it...let me know! Cuz ya know it's all about YOU!


Things I am thankful for today:
1. The Rev is coming home after a 9 day business trip. Wahoo!

2. JMonster is a good kid. No, a great kid. And he's so easy (most of the time).

3. I finally have a plan for schooling next year. It's in the early stages, but it's there. And I'm working on it.

4. We're starting to plan the house we will build. Talking to architects and builders. Looking at different materials. Kinda scary, but EXCITING!

5. I have a family that loves me...no. matter. what. And I love them.


What are YOU thankful for today?

3 comments:

Swizz said...

OOOHHH OOOHHHHH! I forgot to mention that I'm thankful for CHOCOLATE!!! ;o)

NOW it's your turn...

Pamela said...

I'm thankful for a fabulous husband who loves all parts of me.

I'm thankful for littleA simply because he's in our life & he's mine -- not to mention that he's just so darn cute & smart.

I'm thankful my mom is coming to visit in two weeks - yahoo!

I'm thankful we almost have a backyard to play in :)

backwoods conservative said...

Chocolate is a necessary nutrient.

Gratitude is an essential ingredient of life. I find my outlook on life is much better if I spend more time appreciating what I have rather than moaning about what I don't have.

I realized a long time ago that how much money I made was not as important to me as what I had to do to get it. I am intelligent enough and talented enough that I could have risen a lot higher in the corporate world than I did and made a lot more money. I chose to remain on the lower levels and resisted efforts to promote me any higher. I don't regret it. I've accomplished things in my work that I will always be proud of.

I'm grateful for having a good family who have stuck by through some recent hard times. I wouldn't have made it without them.

I'm grateful for the many friends I have, both the ones I met in person and my online friends who I may not ever meet.

I'm grateful for interesting places on the internet to go to, like this blog.