Custom Search

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My views on politics (part 2) UPDATED!

I took a fun little test today. Answered the questions as quickly as I could...trying to go with my first impression. Here are my results...I am so close to being in the middle of the compass, if it were any closer people would begin to doubt I really took the test! I'm not sure how I fell more on the left than the right...maybe I should retake it and deliberate on the questions a little longer. I'm thinking Patterico would be disappointed.



They also had a compass showing where past "leaders" fell...



If you'd like to take the test, go here http://www.politicalcompass.org/index ...and HAVE FUN!!

UPDATE: Oops, I put the wrong graph on earlier...here are my results!

2 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

So... you are in the same corner as Stalin?

Swizz said...

NO! I'm smack in the middle...look at my updated version. I oopsied!