Custom Search

Friday, February 26, 2010

Things That Make Me Go Hmmm...

Here is a small list of things that make me wonder about the human race...
1. Computers...
2. People with no ability to filter themselves. You know what I mean.
3. People who still act like they are in high school 20 years later.
4. Stupid humor.
5. People who don't wash their hands after using the restroom...especially a PUBLIC restroom!
6. Why God made people with such extreme differences...some with no fuse and some with a huge fuse.
7. Why God allows children to die.
8. While we're on what God allows...why He allows some people, who really SHOULDN'T, to get pregnant while they don't want to while others (okay, maybe I'm talking about me) who would love to and do a decent job at parenting, can't. I'm just saying...
9. The extreme jump to using procedures like lap-band to lose weight. Billboards EVERYWHERE. Eat less and exercise more people! It'll save you tons of money.
10. The government. Especially right now. Concerning healthcare. Really?!?

What things make YOU go hmmm?

1 comment:

backwoods conservative said...

As a professional driver, I see enough stupidity on the highways to doubt the intelligence and wisdom of the human race. I describe my job as playing chess at 70 mph with people who don't even understand checkers.