Custom Search

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Still Working on Blog Design

Played around today with a new software called Gimp...it allows you to design a custom header for your blog for FREE!

Except you have to learn to use it.

And it is NOT user friendly.

I did a "quick" one to see if it would even be worth playing around with.

Here is my first attempt:


Just used pics I had easily available.

It's NOT what I want.  There are so many cute headers out there that look oh so professional.

I'll keep plugging away...

What style of header do YOU think I should design?  
Feedback!

2 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

I say look around at others and decide what you like best.
My preference is for something attractive yet clean. I'm not a fan of busy designs.

Gretchen said...

Hmm... I have no idea. I think you should think about what you want the focus of your blog to be and go that way.

Because, you know, the focus of my blog is all things cowboy.... NOT. So I'm probably not a good person to ask! LOL