Custom Search

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A pitched idea gets...pitched


I pitched an idea this week to a company 
(who will remain nameless at this time because I'd love to work with them in the future) 
and it didn't work out.

They didn't say a permanent no, just a for now no.

Feels permanent in the moment.

I've been approached a couple of times by different companies to try their products and blog about them.

Each time I've said no because that isn't really what my blog is about.

I found this company, though, and fell in L-O-V-E with their product.

I want their product.

I want MANY of their products.

(sigh)
Despite my sadness at not "making the deal"...

I will still praise Him.

For He is taking me out of my comfort zone.

He is growing me in ways I never even thought of.

I cannot wait to see what He has in store next!


No comments: