Custom Search

Friday, July 24, 2009

Twice as Nice!

My twin sister and I are starting a new business. In light of my need for money, and being denied the ability to teach swimming lessons (more on that in another post...all I can say is URG!), we are becoming entrepreneurs and starting our own company.

(drum roll, please!)

TWICE AS NICE BOUTIQUE: Unique and Custom Apparel, Accessories and Decor. We will include monogramming, baby items and clothing, children's clothing, sibling clothing, women's clothing, pet items, home decor, and holiday items and clothing. Possibly sorority/fraternity items?

We are VERY excited! We've purchased our website space and now need to get it designed. I'm thinking of using iWeb...has anyone used it and had good results? We're also looking to get a logo going. Hopefully for free. ;o)

I will definitely keep you updated on how we are progressing. Please give me any and all suggestions/comments about what you think our website should include, look like, etc as well as our merchandise. THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

backwoods conservative said...

Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavor. May you swim in profits. :)

ThatsBaloney said...

I'm excited for you 2. Wish I lived closer!
This new adventure may be just what you needed.
I know there are some software programs for making logos but I haven't used them. I actually own one from Sams but never took it from the box. :)

Pamela said...

Go Girls Go! I don't have any web advice for y'all, but sounds like such a great, brave idea! You two will make it work, I know :)