Custom Search

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ups...and Downs

Yesterday the 10 day forecast showed rain for 8 out of the next 10 days...including today.

It didn't rain today.

(Excuse me, I mean...)

It didn't rain today!  Wahoo!

Whew! 
I already lost %#!@ $$ for the 2 rain days we had not being able to teach my swimming lessons.  
8 more days of this?

Today the 10 day forecast showed rain for 2 out of the next 10 days.

Hmmmm...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?



So, I spent much of my free time these past 2 days looking for a place to stay on our summer vacation.

Looking for hotels and rental houses online is frustrating.  

Enough to give you a headache the size of Texas.

And I have nothing to show for it.

Except the headache, of course...


2 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

Beach? Mountains? What exactly are you looking for?
We are headed to Captiva Island in Florida soon. Hoping the oil doesnt get there before we do.

Swizz said...

We're heading to Palos Verde Estates (between Redondo Beach and Long Beach) just south of LA in Cali.