Custom Search

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I joined a Bible Study several weeks ago.  We are currently going through the life of David, looking at how he (and we) are anointed for a specific purpose.

I am thankful for:
1. The study...it is helping me to refocus my life in a way I've wanted to for a long time but haven't had the umph to do.
2. God's anointing...that He gives us a purpose and then prepares us for that purpose.
3. Forgiveness.  We all sin.  Daily.  And to know that I can, and SHOULD, let go of my past sins because they are already forgiven truly amazes me.  I don't need to "Moan and groan" about things I did in my past...I need to focus on preparation for my purpose as well as living fully today.
4. Redemption.



And I'm thankful for YOU.  

That you keep coming back, and you keep supporting me.  

And hopefully, in a small way, what you read here keeps supporting you.

No comments: