Custom Search

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet blues

169.no.connectivity

The internet signal booster is down in our house. It's sending out a strong signal but refuses to assign an IP address to the computers. This means our computers look like they are online, but in reality they have an IP address that says they are getting limited connectivity (darn those 169 IP addresses!).

It's like we're back in dark ages! I've been unable to check email, post on here, or keep up on facebook. Whatever shall I do?

In the meantime, I'll run over here and borrow a computer when I get the chance. I sure do hope this booster gets fixed quickly, though. I miss my blogging time! (And I have SO MUCH to share!)

2 comments:

backwoods conservative said...

Be careful. Computer problems often cause people to use language that is inappropriate for use in front of children. ;)

ThatsBaloney said...

It's like you are back in the DARK AGES.