Custom Search

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lenten promises

Lent has typically been a time when I do the same thing I did last year and the year before and the year before that because that is what I ALWAYS do...give up chocolate.



Because, everybody SHOULD love chocolate. For real.


This year my twin sister has challenged me to a Lenten challenge to beat all Lenten sacrifices.

She wants me to give up reading.

Reading!?!

yep.

Reading.

I will be allowed to read The Bible.

And I will be allowed to read our Bible Study Materials.

Oh, and keep up with my blog.

But that is it.

:o(
This may or may not be what I looked like when she challenged me earlier today.


Jesus made a HUGE sacrifice for us.

Huge.

This may not be is not on the same level.

But it is big.

For me!

I'm also debating giving up sweets so I don't end up roly poly with all of the stress of not reading.

Are you making a change for Lent?

If so, what is it?

No comments: