Custom Search

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Legend of the Guardians

I vaguely remember seeing a commercial for this film when it came out.  Vaguely.

However, I never heard anyone mention it.

No good reviews.

No bad reviews.

nada


What a FABULOUS movie!

We watched this at a friends house this evening.

Their in home movie theater is the real deal!

Yummy popcorn popped in their own theater style popcorn popper...


Junior mints. 

You can't watch a movie without Junior Mints!

Soda.

And the cushiest theater seats known to man.  

Seriously.

But the best part was the movie!  A top-rate animated film in my opinion.

A brief synopsis from IMDB:

When a young owl is abducted by an evil Owl army, he must escape with newfound friends to seek out the legendary Guardians to stop the menace.

Okay, so the synopsis didn't do it justice and I'm too tired to write one on my own.  Sorry!

Go watch this movie!  You will be glad you did.

(And no, I was not paid to say this.  No endorsement money exchanged hands.  I wish!)

1 comment:

ThatsBaloney said...

I've been meaning to watch it. I think it is based on a children's book?